Common Sense Advice And Uncommon Legal Results
Kimberly L. Garner
- Estate Planning
- Estate Litigation
- Probate Litigation
Kimberly Garner is Of Counsel with Duggan McHugh Law Corporation. Kim joined Duggan McHugh Law Corporation in 2017 and specializes in estate planning and trust and probate litigation. Kim's practice includes drafting estate plans, trust administration, trust litigation and general resolution of trust disputes. She brings her experience from a wide array of civil litigation matters to this practice area. She has practiced in both state and federal courts. She has been annually recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Northern California since 2015, a recognition which is bestowed on no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
Kim received her B.A. with Honors in Sociology from University of California at Berkeley and her J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. She is also a past president of Women Lawyers of Sacramento and the McGeorge School of Law Alumni Association.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children, being outside, and serving the community.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 2008
- University of California, at Berkeley, 2005
- With Honors
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Northern California
- Sacramento’s Top Lawyers, Sacramento Magazine
- Best of the Bar, Sacramento Business Journal
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Executive Committee, Past President
- Pacific McGeorge School of Law Alumni Association, Immediate Past President
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Section, Member