Ryan D. Larocca
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Law Advice & Counsel
- Workplace Investigations
- Employment Litigation - Employer
- ADA Access Litigation
Ryan Larocca is an associate attorney with Duggan McHugh. He provides advice and counsel to English and Spanish speaking employers on numerous California employment laws including workplace issues, wage and hour claims, leave laws, disability and reasonable accommodations, and other compliance issues.
Ryan joined the firm as a law clerk while he was still in law school at University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Ryan graduated from McGeorge with honors in December, 2021 as part of the school's second graduating class of the Accelerated Honors Program. During his augmented two-and-a-half years at McGeorge, Ryan obtained a concentration in Business Law and acted as treasurer for the Business Law Association.
Prior to law school, Ryan received his B.A. with honors in Organizational Communication and a minor in Hispanic Studies from Pepperdine University. During his undergraduate studies, Ryan studied abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina for a year and Madrid, Spain for two months. Also while at Pepperdine, Ryan received a certificate in Conflict Management from the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, where he first decided to pursue a career in law.
Outside of his professional life, Ryan enjoys being active outdoors, going wine tasting with friends, and spending time with his wife and family.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, 2021, Sacramento, California
- Business Law Concentration
- Treasurer of Business Law Association
- Pepperdine University, 2018, Malibu, California
- Straus Institute, Certificate in Conflict Management
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California