Common Sense Advice And Uncommon Legal Results
Christina Bucci Hamilton
- Workplace Investigations
- Employment Litigation - Employer
- Employment Law Advice & Counsel
- ADA Access Litigation
Christina Bucci Hamilton joined the firm in 2013. She is well-versed in California and federal employment laws and regularly counsels clients on wage and hour compliance, the Fair Employment and Housing Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII, and others, including: review and drafting of compliant policies, handbooks, and employee communications; counsel regarding employee discipline and termination; responding to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) charges; and performing prompt, thorough, neutral workplace investigations. She is a seasoned employment law litigator, with significant experience handling wage and hour class and PAGA actions, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation claims.
Prior to joining Duggan McHugh Law Corporation, Christina completed a judicial externship with the Honorable John A. Mendez of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California. She also worked as a law clerk for a boutique labor and employment firm and volunteered with Voluntary Legal Services of Northern California's Employment Law Clinic. Christina is a member of the Sacramento County Bar's Labor and Employment Section, and a former member of its Executive Committee. She is also a member of Women Lawyers of Sacramento.
Christina graduated in 2008 with a B.A. from San Diego State University, and earned her J.D. in 2013 from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Christina served as chief technical editor for the McGeorge Law Review. She graduated with distinction as a member of the Roger J. Traynor Honor Society.
In her spare time, Christina likes cooking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and her dog, Ziggy.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 2013
- Chief Technical Editor, McGeorge Law Review
- Roger J. Traynor Honor Society
- Extern, Hon. John A. Mendez, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- San Diego State University, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Northern California
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Association of Workplace Investigators