- Associate Attorney
- Wage and Hour
- Class Actions
After working as a summer law clerk at Duggan McHugh in the Summer of 2022, Vivian Webber joined Duggan McHugh as an associate attorney in 2023. Vivian’s practice focuses on wage and hour class actions, PAGA representative litigation defense, as well as assisting employers with discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims. Vivian also provides advice and counsel to employers on best policies and practices to manage risk and ensure compliance so that their business needs can be achieved in an effective and efficient manner.
Vivian graduated with her B.A. from California Polytechnic State University in 2019 and earned her Juris Doctor from McGeorge School of Law in 2023.
In her spare time, Vivian enjoys skiing, bouldering, camping, and spending time with her family.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor - 2023
- California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo
- B.A. - 2019
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Association of Defense Counsel